I have been an entrepreneur for quite some time, starting several businesses and always trying to identify further opportunities. However, I definitely feel that this course has further developed my entrepreneurial mindset and has provided me with a different perspective and method to source out potential opportunities.
One recommendation I would give to future students is to be open minded throughout this course. This course is going to teach you to look at things a little differently, but will positively provide you with tools to further advance you in any direction you may wish to go! To perform best in this course, I would recommend to get ahead and to not wait until the last minute to complete assignments. To foster an entrepreneurial mindset, you must be willing to apply yourself and be open minded to look at things in a different light!
Hey Jacob,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how in your advice portion you mentioned that this class will really teach you to look at things differently. In my post, the sort of creative thinking I learned to do in this course was what I think I will carry with me the most later on in life. I think this course gave me a completely new look into an entrepreneurial mindset, and has really helped me develop that.
Hi Jacob,
ReplyDeleteThe elevator pitch assignments were an educative experience for me as well. I felt awkward at first: while creating a script for a new business concept and speaking in front of a camera, but by the last pitch iteration I felt more confident. Since taking this class, I agree that having an open mind to assignments and the entrepreneurship process lead me down an enriching path filled with new experiences. I didn't see myself as an entrepreneur before taking this class, but I do now.