Link: https://youtu.be/Rxp4htd6Rqw
I received very positive feedback on my last two elevator pitches. One thing I changed this time around was not reading off a script. I believe this is more realistic because if I were to actually pitch a product to investors, I would not be reading off a script.
Hey Jacob,
ReplyDeleteI thought this elevator pitch was great! I really liked how you started off by asking a question and relating it to customers. It was a very effective attention grabber and really made me want to listen. I also see huge improvement from the first elevator pitch! You seem very confident in front of the camera and it seems like you really have it memorized. Like you said, this is definitely a more realistic setting because you were able to recite it as if you were really pitching it. Overall great job using the feedback and really improving!
Hi Jacob,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your final elevator pitch! I just went back to watch your second one so that I could compare it with the final pitch. Memorizing your script did give a more professional feel to the pitch, as if you were actually talking to employers. I also liked how you had someone film you (I assume) so that it didn't seem like you set your phone somewhere and just stood in front of it. These qualities made your pitch feel more realistic!