The prototypical customer in my segment of 25-40 year old business owners or managers are generally very business-minded. Some have degrees and some do not, but a majority usually share a common foundation in mathematics and problem-solving skills. The hobbies of a prototypical customer in my segment include reading books and constantly studying and evolving. They tend to drive luxury cars, such as Escalade's. I have particularly noticed that they seem to have an interest in black colored cars. They tend to watch more YouTube than TV, and a lot of them have children. As stated before, they love reading and are usually obsessed with getting better every day. After all, they want to produce at the highest level possible. They are 25-40 years old, however generally feel a little younger than they are because of their relaxing life outside of work. Usually, these people tend to have a solid work-family balance.
I have a lot in common with the customer avatar. I love to learn and spend a lot of my free time watching educational videos on YouTube. I also love Escalade's and can picture myself driving one in the future. I also love numbers and am a math guy myself. I do not think it is a coincidence that I have a lot in common with the avatar because I strive to be a business owner myself some day.
Hi Jacob,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, nice choice of car! It sounds like you've really thought about your prototypical customer in depth and I can see a business venture you're pursuing to be very successful since you know your target audience well. Additionally, your age gap for the targeted segment is very large and will allow for a greater pool of people to look for. Great post!
Hi Jacob,
ReplyDeleteInteresting customer segment! Its great that you have a large age gap. The qualities of your customer is definitely unique. I wonder if you would have a hard time finding a lot of people that match this description. I like how you said that you're target segment likes to constantly learn. I feel like that gives a very clear image of what kind of person would have this quality.
Hello Jacob,
ReplyDeleteI believe your product will attract this customer segment very well considering the people in this segment are willing to constantly improve themselves. Also, business owners are more accustomed to risk and risk management, so they might be more willing to try your product than an average person. I liked how you were able to relate to your customer on a very detailed level and visualize yourself in their position.
Hi Jacob,
ReplyDeleteI think your prototypical is spot on for someone who would be interested in your product. I love how detailed you were about all of the things they do that makes them successful. I think it's great that even though you may not be in exactly their position yet, you can still see similar characteristics between you two. I too felt like I was very similar to my customer as well.